Moran & Bewleys Hotels actively fundraised for the following causes over the years;
- In early 2012 staff and management of the Irish Hotels joined forces for Tour de Moran & Bewley's Hotels. Over €20,000 was raised for the Sudden Infant Death research unit in Crumlin Children's Hospital.
- In September 2012, our Managing Director Tom Moran completed a 250KM walk from Limerick to Dublin to raise awareness and funds for suicide and self harm prevention. The walk was aptly been named THE TOMATHON 2012
- Tomathon 2012 rasied over 190k for Pieta House Ireland & Papyrus UK
- In 2013 ongoing support of Pieta house http://www.pieta.ie/
- Moran and Bewleys Group are proud to be the official Supporter of Make a Wish Foundation for 2013
- The Red Cow INN & Moran Hotels were proud hosts of the Dublin Simon Community Easter Lunch on Good Friday 2014 and 2015 http://www.dubsimon.ie. Many thanks to our suppliers Pallas Foods, Glanbia, Atlantis Seafood, Total Produce and Bunzl Raffertys for helping to make this event such a success
Please note that we have allocated our charity funds for 2015. We wish you the best of luck for your event.